Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Signing On

It's the night before Christmas, and all through the house not a creature is stirring....because I'm outside in my office, getting ready for bed. We've been working long hours preparing for Jeanne's liftoff, and Christmas has more or less taken care of itself. It's getting exciting.

I'll be there in Vegas--though I'm not actually going up with Jeanne, Kathleen and Jim—and I'll do as much reporting as I can, while holding Jeanne's hand with at least one of mine....so expect poor typing skills. Jeanne has waited a long time for this, and I've waited a long time to see it happen for her.....pretty much ever since I made her sit down beside me, and added her name to the byline of a story in progress called "Stardance,"

Happy Christmas to you all, and to all a good night....

--Spider

2 comments:

YourFireAnt said...

Waaaay, cool, Spider! I'm thrilled to hear this.

FA [Gilly Flower to you.]

Spider said...

Thanks, old friend! Happy holidays....

--Spider